Cleveland Investment Center...
We Can Help you Prepare for the Future
Retiring or changing jobs? Wondering what to do with your 401(k)?
Need to consolidate your IRAs? Want to start saving for the future?
Want to start a college savings program?
Call Brent directly for a no-obligation meeting
or call Cleveland State Bank
920.693.8256 or 920.565.6000
and speak with Vickie Frauenfeld
Our personal Financial Representative, *J. Brent Browning, is an experienced, knowledgeable professional with a full array of services designed to benefit you, regardless of your stage in life. He will help you identify and prioritize your goals, review your current financial situation, suggest improvements, and answer any questions you may have. Once you decide to work with Brent, he will help you make any necessary changes and will track the progress of your program on an ongoing basis. Brent’s commitment to this customer service sets him apart from the competition.
Areas Brent can assist you with include:
- Retirement Services
- Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs and IRA Consolidation
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Tax Advantaged Strategies
- Asset Allocation Analysis
- Mutual Funds
- Life Insurance / Annuities
- Long Term Care Insurance
* Securities Offered Through Abacus Investments Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, N9673 Turke Lane, Watertown, WI 53094, (920) 206-9100. Alternative products are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, and are not a deposit of, obligation of, or guaranteed by Cleveland State Bank. Investments are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Cleveland State Bank and Abacus Investments Inc. are independently owned and operated.
This communication is intended for individuals residing in the state of Wisconsin. The contents of this website do not constitute a solicitation to purchase or sell securities in other states. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
Non-deposit investments and insurance products are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT deposits, or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, any bank and are subject to investments risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested, and may invoke sales charges and other fees.